In the midst of preparing and packing for a trip north for spring break, I forgot to post Sonja's last ultrasound results. Her hips have corrected to "a normal 4 month old" and she doesn't need to wear the Pavlik harness any longer! We're very thankful for her progress and pleased with the care she's received. From now on, her hips will be monitored via x-ray every few months to ensure that they're growing correctly.
I really enjoy seeing Sonja wearing her sleepers at night, but I think Ryan misses the morning routine he and Sonja enjoyed. He would help her out of the harness each morning and receive the biggest grins at the sound of the velcro boots coming off! Sonja would straighten her legs out as fast as she could and start wiggling. Early this morning, I went to get Sonja (at 5:15) and she'd kicked off her big blanket and had straightened her legs 90 degrees in the air, kicking furiously at the remaining blanket. She went right back to sleep and didn't wake up until almost 9 am. Usually, our little alarm clock wakes us up earlier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was such a sweet post! We are so happy Sonja can enjoy kicking her blanket off and soon eating her toes!
Post a Comment