Sonja learned how to do Raspberries recently. You can hear Kari in the background helping her along.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a cutie! I can't believe how much she is changing. Hope we get to see you all soon! Love, Megan
P.S. Naomi enjoyed the video of Sonja's raspberries & wanted to send a message to her, "You are funny! I love you baby Sonja. I hope we can come to your house this weekend! When I get to your house I will hold you. We just want to tell you that YOU ARE FUNNY!!!!"
2 comments:
What a cutie! I can't believe how much she is changing. Hope we get to see you all soon!
Love,
Megan
P.S. Naomi enjoyed the video of Sonja's raspberries & wanted to send a message to her, "You are funny! I love you baby Sonja. I hope we can come to your house this weekend! When I get to your house I will hold you. We just want to tell you that YOU ARE FUNNY!!!!"
Bpbbbbbpppppppp. Vince and I were practicing for the next time he sees Sonja.
Post a Comment