Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Learning to Stand
So I realized today that I never posted any pictures of Sonja in the first few days that she was learning how to stand up (AKA, the days right after she didn't have to wear her harness all the time). She was really thrilled and excited and learning how to do something new. It was great to see someone so truly happy.
She still loves standing. When I go to talk to her when she is laying down on her back, she will only put up with the conversation for so long before she starts fussing around and popping her legs out straight and arching her back. As soon as I help get up on her feet, she is completely content (for a few minutes).
Up next: rolling over (if yesterday morning was any sign, she'll do it within the week)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
how exciting!!! we can;t wait to hear about her rolling over!!
she doesn't just stand, she bounces. i can't wait to SEE her roll over! do you have videos of this amazing feat?
Post a Comment