Wednesday, November 19, 2008

An Epic Adventure


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Chamberlin said...

way to go!!! We love you guys and are praying you get some rest today!

Love, wendy and tony

Tara said...

What a gorgeous little girl!!! Eleanor says she can't wait to play with Sonja. Kari - you definitely deserve a giant bowl of Chocolate Thunder. Congrats!!

Love,
Tara, Neil and Eleanor

marin said...

hooray for the edmondson family! love to you all!
the Kaetzels

Unknown said...

Yippee! Elliot, baby and I are so excited to have a new niece!! She is very very cute!

Kayla M. McDowell said...

Congratulations mommy!! She is absolutely beautiful! I am so happy for you all!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Great job Kari! We can't wait to meet Sonja. We love you guys and hope you are enjoying your first day as a family of 3.

Katie said...

Yay!! Welcome, Sonja, and congrats, Ryan & Kari!

Love,
Katie A

Mama Erin said...

Way to go mama! Shes beautiful! I am going to have to come out there and visit now!!!!!! Well I'll wait till your settled! Love you both and praying for sleep and fast healing!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys! So glad that someone is having a girl! She is beautiful and I hope that you enjoy every moment you spend with her! Cherish it all! Love to all!

Natalie