Why do I cry when I see new first time moms and their babies! Geez what a softy. Kari your love for that beauty is undeniable. You and Ryan are going to have a blast! Get ready for the ride of your life! Keep God and his word as your guide and she will grow up to be a total blessing to you and everyone else she meets
2 comments:
Boaz and I watched the video. He kept saying "more baby!" and blowing kisses to her. Two days old and she already has a following.
Why do I cry when I see new first time moms and their babies! Geez what a softy. Kari your love for that beauty is undeniable. You and Ryan are going to have a blast! Get ready for the ride of your life! Keep God and his word as your guide and she will grow up to be a total blessing to you and everyone else she meets
Post a Comment