Today, we brought home a rotisserie chicken from Costco at lunch.
Since it was already 2pm and Sonja needed a nap, I set the chicken on the table and started to cut it into pieces for her to eat (quickly!).
This is what followed...
"oh chicken, you ok? chicken, where is your eye? where is your mouth?"
I explained that chicken didn't have a head (or eyes or mouth) any more because the butcher cut it off so we could eat the chicken. She then began to pet the cooked rotisserie chicken saying,
"it's ok...it's ok chicken"
"oh, chicken... oh, chicken"
She pet the chicken a few more times and then, without hesitation, proceeded to eat it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Sonja, That is so cute! I love it!
;) i love it!
hahaha wow. can't wait to see her again! she is getting so big!
Post a Comment