Sonja got to play with her blocks earlier this week. She took to them quickly.
Just tonight, Sonja started crawling. She went from taking five minutes to move her body length to being able to scoot all across the living room. I'll try to upload a video of it soon, but needless to say, I think our time with Sonja just got a lot busier. No more setting her on a blanket to play while we get things done!
Just tonight, Sonja started crawling. She went from taking five minutes to move her body length to being able to scoot all across the living room. I'll try to upload a video of it soon, but needless to say, I think our time with Sonja just got a lot busier. No more setting her on a blanket to play while we get things done!
2 comments:
She is soooo precious! I love the little happy squeak she makes. :) Thank you so much for sharing with us!
~Regina
"Hey, those are my pants!"
Love, Emma
Post a Comment